Welcome to the #1 Veloster N Forum and Veloster N community dedicated to Veloster N owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Veloster N Forum today!

Welcome to the Hyundai Veloster N forum, please post an introduction

VelosterN

Administrator
Reactions
Hello and welcome to Hyundai Veloster N Forum, the premier community for Veloster N owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Champ1

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Performance Blue Veloster N
Veloster N pp, performance blue. Purchased on February 2nd. I have 4300 miles.

Reactions
What I Drive
'20 VN PP
recently bought a new, white, lightweight rocket...don't exactly know why (?!?), as i already have a perfectly good 370Z w/17k miles sitting along side her in the driveway...sigh...

am NOT bragging or trying to show off, believe me...i'm j'is sayin'...

i think i need a different hobby, or a wife, somebody to reign me in...

OP
V

VelosterN

Administrator
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Congrats!

Coffeeman

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Veloster N, Base
I've had my 2019 Veloster N, Base for several weeks now. I love it. I don't plan to mod anything significant. I'm 70, and crawling underneath cars is a ship that sailed long ago. I also have a 2019 Golf R, in Lapiz Blue, automatic. It feels like an old school luxury cruiser compared to the N. They're both fun, and luckily my wife "eventually" gave the O.K. for both purchases. I'm retired, and just recently became interested in "hot hatchbacks." I, too, need someone to reign me in. I have a watch collection that ended recently when my wife told me enough is enough. Some people say the car buying is evidence of a mid life crisis. I tell them it's more like an end of life crisis.

Reactions
What I Drive
'20 VN PP
I've had my 2019 Veloster N, Base for several weeks now. I love it. I don't plan to mod anything significant. I'm 70, and crawling underneath cars is a ship that sailed long ago. I also have a 2019 Golf R, in Lapiz Blue, automatic. It feels like an old school luxury cruiser compared to the N. They're both fun, and luckily my wife "eventually" gave the O.K. for both purchases. I'm retired, and just recently became interested in "hot hatchbacks." I, too, need someone to reign me in. I have a watch collection that ended recently when my wife told me enough is enough. Some people say the car buying is evidence of a mid life crisis. I tell them it's more like an end of life crisis.
hola, "mr. coffee"...welcome, indeed, to my maybe-misguided point of view, (ir)rational justification, and our somewhat shared identity re. the "mid-life-crisis" refrain as to our current state of mind; for me, with the buy of my '13 370 magma red Z...

i've, in passing, kidded people that it was, indeed, "my little red corvette" mid life crisis mobile...thou not truly red, not a 'vette, and not sure anybody but a guy like you might suddenly appear and understand!

nice to have "met" you and cudo's to the wifey...you did good!

right there w/you in age...so, only mod comes to mind is a larger finned oil pan...like i put on my Z...desert is as desert does---onliest thinigie---can't remember the quality brand pan i bought 7 years ago---GRRR!

please keep in touch, bro'

j.

Coffeeman

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Veloster N, Base
Thanks, Jaybulls. I guess we're both lucky enough to hit retirement with enough money to do these things. Aside from being with the grandkids (I have 4), this sort of thing is a sort of reward for 45 years of nose to the grindstone, watching every penny; and "living responsibly." I'm glad we can do it. Stay in touch.

Coffeeman, aka Marc

Reactions
What I Drive
'20 VN PP
hiya, marc...before joining the forum i was thinking that this car was probably geared towards guys half our age ( i.e. our mid-life crisis thoughts ) but, now it seems there's a need for speed throughout the ages...

at any rate, its a sleek, stylish, speedster...

i just came across a custom grill i think i like made by LIGHTKOREA but i can't find a way to order it. and like i did with my Z, i'd like to install a larger volume, vented oil pan...never had a TT before and don't know how hot they run...it gets up to 200 with the cooler weather...can't remember the brand name of the pan thou...sigh...

so far i've done the weather tech mats, dash designs cover, noah car cover, and sheepskin seat covers, along with a personalized plate...and to think i was practically outta debt a month or so ago---haha...what's a guy to due?!?

good to hear from you, marc,

j.

Velostorm

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Veloster N
Hi, new from Ontario, Canada...2019 white Veloster N, got it a few weeks ago, traded in my Stinger GT, before that had a 2010 S5, 2010 Challenger RT, 2004 WRX...all over the map with the cars I've owned...but I like how this car is pretty much track ready.

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Veloster N PP
Hello and welcome to Hyundai Veloster N Forum, the premier community for Veloster N owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hello everyone I’m from WV I have a 2019 Veloster N PP with about 90k miles and I purchased my VN back in 2019